LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH AND CLASSROOM NEEDS!
The Cap’n Bert
- Coastal research vessel of solid fiberglass reinforced construction
- Stern trawler with A-Frame transit
- 53 foot length overall
- Average top speed – 10 knots
- Capacity - 16 passengers & 2 crew (trip dependent )
- Deck area of 30’ x 18’
- Multiple instrumentation for navigation and depth sounding
- Enclosed wheelhouse
- Heated cabin, forward quarters and head
- Experienced in Coastal Research, and Recovery and Deployment of AUV's, ROV's, Side Scan Sonars, CDT Scans, Core Sampling, and Diving.
- Our equipment pool of davits, block & tackles, lift bags, etc. we are well known for our versatility and ability to adapt our vessels for your specific project needs.
For more information on our vessels, equipment pool, and rates contact the Vessel Operations Coordinator Barbara Somers at 401 874-2012 or URIvesselinfo@gmail.com